Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"The Other Side of Life"

Would you like to know a secret just between you and me
I don't know where I'm going next, I don't know who I'm gonna be
But that's the other side of this life I've been leading
That's the other side of this life.

Well my whole world's in an uproar, my whole world's upside down
I don"t know where I'm going next, but I'm always bumming around
And that's another side to this life I've been leading
And that's another side to this life

Well I don't know what doing for half the time, I don't know where I'm going
I think I'll get me a sailing boat and sail the Gulf of Mexico
But that's another side of this life I've been leading
And that's another side of this life

Well I think I'll go to Nashville down in Tennesse
The ten cent life I've been leading here gonna be the death of me
But that's the other side of this life I've been leading
And that's another side to this life

Would you like to know a secret just between you and me
I don't know where I'm going next, I don't know who I'm gonna be
But that's the other side of this life I've been leading
But that's the other side of this life.

Lyrics to Jefferson's Airplane "The Other Side of this Life"

That is what I feel like right now... Which side of life am I on. Kind of in limbo..
In a state of flux... Don't know where I am going next.
I was talking to a family member the other day and she said she liked my diary. Why did I choose this subject? I told her that I thought that there just had to be something more to this. A deeper meaning... or change or ...
I have answer now. I am curious to find out what is on the other side of this life. What is in store for me after all this craziness, and side effects etc. are gone. I want to know. I hope that I am wiser, and less anxious and learn to look forward to everyday and handle all situations with grace and dignity. I want to teach my daughter and my grand-daughter not to be afraid of what is to come, as a woman.... to embrace it and learn from it and be wise in the end of it all.
I do believe I am on a journey to another side of life. Just a real bumpy road getting there... God sure lets us know that a change is coming.

"Would you like to know a secret just between you and me
I don't know where I'm going next, I don't know who I'm gonna be
But that's the other side of this life I've been leading"

No comments:

Post a Comment