Monday, October 12, 2009

" I met a Princess"

I can say I met a Princess. This last Saturday, my sweet cousin was married to the love of her life. It truly felt like a magical day. I cried the moment the music started playing and I lost count how many times afterward throughout the whole event. Marina is very special to me, and I watched her closely all day and throughout the evening. I wanted to remember everything from her day... She smiled, cried and laughed all day and into the night. She looked gorgeous very regal. I was thinking for a couple of hours what am I going to say to her I want it to be special, so she will remember what I had to say and cause I love her so. When I finally was able to get to her and get her attention we hugged and cried and I looked in her eyes and told her " You are more beautiful than Snow White". Anyone that knows me, knows what Snow White means to me. Snow White is the essence of perfection, beauty and happiness to me. Her response to my remark is what I had hoped. She drew in her breath and she said "That means so much, I know how much you love Snow White."
She was truly a Princess this day and she would look at her husband (now) and have such love in her eyes , her Prince Charming.
The day was very happy and joyous. We danced, sang, laughed, cried, cheered for the Angels Baseball team and gave each other lots of love.
Did not matter how old we are or how old we felt, dreams do come true and love is real and happiness is to be found, and Joy is right there with it. I found it on this day and will remember always. I was in the presence of royalty and I witnessed a fairy tale.
So I can say with all honesty I met a Princess.... Snow White does Live!!!!!!!! May all your hopes and dreams come true My sweet Marina..

1 comment:

  1. You have an awesome way of expressing yourself! I cannot wait till your next post!

    ReplyDelete